Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family news

There were a couple of things I'd planned(hoped) to be able to do this month, but got some news last month that kind of changed the situation.

Son got married this past Saturday to a lady he met while at Fort Bliss. Due to distance and some other factors('distance' not meaning to Fort Bliss; it was done at her family's home a LONG ways further out) I wasn't able to attend. I should have some pictures shortly and I'll see if can post something.

Yes, sooner than I'd have liked after the previous mess; however, they've talked it through- a lot, according to her- and decided to go ahead. And damn, they sound happy.

So I am, too.

3 comments:

BobG said...

Good luck and best wishes for your son and his new in-laws.

Bob S. said...

Congrats on the addition to the family. Sorry you couldn't be there.

Best wishes, thoughts and prayers to you son and his new bride.

Marja said...

Congratulations.