Friday, June 29, 2012

Pre-Attack Indicators, threat indicators

and such. Just a gathering of things I've run into over time
From Xavier, this one and this one.

From a place called TDA Training, which I hadn't seen before

From Blue Sheepdog, which I also hadn't seen before
Similar from PoliceOne, with more links

Something from James

I had a link a year or so ago that had some very good information, including pics to illustrate each warning sign, but I can't find it. If I do, I'll add it here. Here it is, thanks to kanigit:
Managing Contacts(pdf document)

And if you've got a good one, let me know in comments and I'll add it, and put this on the sidebar

2 comments:

English kanigit said...

http://www.safeism.com/pdfs/SNContacts.pdf

Managing Unknown Contacts was at one time stand alone class as I understand it that is now a part of the larger class known as ECQC. The pseudonym of the teacher is Southnarc. Having been through the class recently I can attest to his solid teaching ability and the excellence of the course itself.

HIGHLY recommended.

Firehand said...

THAT'S IT! THAT'S the piece I was thinking of!

Thank you