Friday, June 29, 2012

Pre-Attack Indicators, threat indicators

and such. Just a gathering of things I've run into over time
From Xavier, this one and this one.

From a place called TDA Training, which I hadn't seen before

From Blue Sheepdog, which I also hadn't seen before
Similar from PoliceOne, with more links

Something from James

I had a link a year or so ago that had some very good information, including pics to illustrate each warning sign, but I can't find it. If I do, I'll add it here. Here it is, thanks to kanigit:
Managing Contacts(pdf document)

And if you've got a good one, let me know in comments and I'll add it, and put this on the sidebar


English kanigit said...

Managing Unknown Contacts was at one time stand alone class as I understand it that is now a part of the larger class known as ECQC. The pseudonym of the teacher is Southnarc. Having been through the class recently I can attest to his solid teaching ability and the excellence of the course itself.

HIGHLY recommended.

Firehand said...

THAT'S IT! THAT'S the piece I was thinking of!

Thank you