Thursday, January 21, 2010

Normally I ignore the stuff that comes from Andrew Sullivan anymore,

but saw this bit at Dennis the Peasant and I just have to yell about it:
"The second explanation is the Brooks/Noonan theory that somehow everything feels wrong to the Independent or conservative-leaning voters. They have an instinctual fear of more government and, even though the Senate bill couldn't be more minimalist within the confines of expanding access and controlling costs, this gnaws at them. I think this is a legitimate feeling (I have it too) - but an illegitimate argument."

That Sullivan can look at the bloated , bribe-filled mass of corruption Reid shoved through the Senate and refer to it as couldn't be more minimalist within the confines tells me Sullivan is either demented, a friggin' idiot or so in the tank for Obama that they can't pipe oxygen in to him anymore.

No comments: