Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Some people with permits carried into a theater; somebody spotted one and whined;

when asked, they put their arms away. Opinion is expressed:
It never fails to amaze me how impossibly stupid someone can be and yet still somehow remember to breathe. Listen, you ignorant window-licking paste eater, the compliance ratio with the "No Guns" policy in Aurora was three times better than yours! They only had something like a .03% non-compliance rate; just one guy ignored their signs!

"Should Guns Be Allowed In Movie Theaters?" my ass. Guns weren't allowed in the theater! People who put their trust in your fairy dust and rainbows "No Guns" policy paid for that trust with their lives. I hope you're fricking happy, you ghoul.

I'm sure they are, they got those nasty 'nothing happened' guns out of the theater, and I'm sure they consider that worth, well, pretty much anything. After all, if some bad guy HAD done something, they could always sue the theater or something.
If they survived.

I'll throw in, I'll sit anywhere on this damned bus I want to, Senator Schumer, you loathsome Sméagol-looking little leech on the body politic, you. is a fine piece of wordsmithing, too.


I've got a bunch of gallon jugs, but it's been too damn hot to do any of the bullet testing. For that matter the indoor ranges at H&H are getting uncomfortable by 11am; must be fairly awful in the afternoon & evening(I doubt there's much they can do about it). I still try to shoot regularly, and last time had a chance to shoot a S&W M&P in 9mm; not bad at all. Much more comfortable than the last Glock I fired, and fits my hand better than a XD9(which felt much better than the Glock, too). Accurate, and the trigger wasn't any bother; yes, I like my 1911 better, but this was no problem to handle, and when doing fast doubles it gave me no difficulty(I say this after having read Robb's comments about putting Apex trigger parts in his M&P).


Sen. Reid is full of crap; that's been known for a long time, but this is even more disgusting than usual.


State Senator R.C. Soles of North Carolina: a first-class gun bigot.


I just went out to get something from the back of son's truck; leaned against the bed and damn near burned myself. And it's only 0930. Damn, this weather sucks

No comments: