Friday, August 03, 2012

“It’s not like you’re going to start voting Democrat over this”

No, they'll primary you and retire your dumb ass from that taxpayer-owned office.


The lying Gov. Quinn's 'AWB' ban is even worse than at first thought.
And note that the lying bastard was very quick with the "I support the Second Amendment!" crap to try and cover his lying ass.


Yeah, it's like that here, too. All but two of my tomatoes are dead, the peppers are barely hanging on, the only thing not looking too stressed is the beans; and they're not exactly thriving. I'm about to till over most of the garden because what used to be there is now dry sticks.


I've been assured that making guns requires the most modern and sophisticated of equipment, etc.; these folks in the Philippines apparently didn't get the word.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to go dig up most of what used to be the garden.

No comments: