Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm going to have to write one more thing about Michael Jackson

because this idiocy just has to be pointed out:
FEMALE CALLER (31:50): He (Michael Jackson) is truly the soundtrack of my life. I also have a theory about Sarah Palin as well and I'm going to put it out there on radio, hopefully someone can investigate.

But, I think maybe she did something to Michael Jackson. Maybe there's a scandal there. Maybe she's stepping down because something's about to come out. I don't know, but I'm gonna just put it out there on your show so we'll see.

SHARPTON: All right, thank you for your call, Ashley. That's interesting. I'll put it out, we'll see. I don't know
.
"That's interesting." ?? "I DON'T KNOW." ???? I'll repeat two things:
A: A lot of Jackson's fans are as batshit crazy as he was, and
B: Al Sharpton is a RWPP and a whore.
If he had an honest bone in his body he'd at LEAST have said "Come on, that's rediculous", but no, he's got to at least give lip service to this stupidity.

That is all. Thanks to Ace for pointing to this.

1 comment:

Alien Mind Girl said...

Wow. That's ridiculous.