Thursday, May 05, 2022

I finally got some loading done,

and the number one problem right now is the leg still being swollen some.  Which means sitting gets uncomfortable, which means breaking everything up into sessions so it doesn't start troubling too much.  I'll need to get some more done in the near future of a couple of cartridges, but it won't go quickly.

The knee is improving, lots more  motion regained.  The weird thing is when walking at times there's a slight 'click' as you step.  Everyone says it's normal as things settle in together, but it's still weird.  I'm having to walk more slowly than normal so as to keep the step on that side as close to normal as can.  Which I have to make myself do: I spent so many years working where you had to get things done quickly, making myself walk slowly is difficult.

Won't be as hard today.  We had a bunch of storms in the area, and between the noise and aching I slept lousy.  Not helped by Security Staff, who's been learning to sleep in the house, still gets nervous when it thunders and looks for hiding places.  Somewhat noisily at times.  So I'm moving slow.

Ah well, various things have to do today, like it or not.  Right now it's 'not'.

No comments: