Monday, May 02, 2022

It's raining, and I ache

I think the mowing, at least as much as I did, was a bit much, taking it a bit easy today might be a good idea.  

All the news is the usual crap pile of arrogance, stupidity, oathbreaking, and general idiocy, which I'm going to pass on commenting on right now, as I could've used a couple more hours of decent sleep and so don't give a rats ass about  most of it right now.

I have to go with what Calvin once said: growing up is just about the worst mistake you can make.

1 comment:

Seabear said...

Good morning. Doing what you did yesterday is good for you mentally during recovery...but , yes you do pay for it. Go easy for a day or two. I found it makes the next time that one stretches the recovery boundaries that it is much easier to do.
The mental aspect of being useful to oneself in a laid up situation is priceless...
Go well.