Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just as a reminder that we don't have all the effing leftist fools

there's this clown in Britain:
Forces Recruitment Services - which help find jobs for former military personnel back in Civvy Street - had emailed Winn inviting him to consider taking on ex-servicemen and women at the Webeurope net design company he runs in Taunton, Somerset.

Winn, a former social worker, wrote back: "Personally, I'd rather recruit ex-drug dealers, convicts and even child molesters rather than consider anybody who has been in the pay of the British Government.

"Anybody who has been in the pay of such a military force, and by their silence and complicity has condoned such illegal and immoral actions while accepting a monthly blood-stained pay-packet, certainly will not be considered for employment by us!

...
He shook and chain-smoked as he then tried to justify his twisted beliefs, saying: "If you have a paedophile, at least he goes to court and is seen to be accountable for what he's done. That's why I made a reference." Well, go ahead and hire child molesters and drug dealers, you little shit; I'm sure you'll be very comfortable with them.

2 comments:

BobG said...

I guess we know what sort of people he admires; I guess he has more in common with them.

Windy Wilson said...

Well, ignoring all the language that, to me, invites phrenological topological correction, he has indicated what sort of people he wants to hire, so, that's the sort candidates he will get.
I'd send every "reformed" child molester, drug addict, drug dealer, mugger, rapist, murderer, street thug, and chav I could find, knowing he either won't like and hire the candidate, in which case I would encourage a lawsuit for discrimination, or, if he actually hires one, I would know that by his action he has effectively placed a rattlesnake in his home.