Everybody reduces their withholding to zero.
Take what was being held before and stick it in a savings account or something.
Comes tax time, figure your taxes and pay it all MINUS the Obamacare levy.
Why would I come up with such an idea?
*IRS agents verify if you have “acceptable” health care coverage;
* IRS has the authority to fine you up to $2,250 or 2 percent of your income (whichever is greater) for failure to prove that you have purchased “minimum essential coverage;”
* IRS can confiscate your tax refund;
* IRS audits are likely to increase;
* IRS will need up to $10 billion to administer the new health care program this decade;
* IRS may need to hire as many as 16,500 additional auditors, agents and other employees to investigate and collect billions in new taxes from Americans; and
* Nearly half of all these new individual mandate taxes will be paid by Americans earning less than 300 percent of poverty ($66,150 for a family of four.)Yes, it would be a monumental risk; yes, the threat for the IRS/Obama weenies to make examples would be high; considering how screwed we are if this goes through... if, oh, a few million people all did something like this, and all made sure to tell EVERYBODY about it, it'd sure make life interesting for the minions of Obama, wouldn't it?