Friday, January 16, 2009

Had a thought about the idiot comments from the 'foreign affairs' expert

the other day. She's going by ATF telling her there are about 7000 FFL 'licensees' in the border states. I'm wondering if they're including C&R license holders in that number? 'Cause if they are, the 'expert' is screwing up even worse than we thought, because a C&R license holder is very specifically told that they CANNOT use that license to run a firearms business; doing so can get you a vacation at taxpayer expense, like the one a bunch of weenies in the House and Senate ought to be enjoying.

Unless there's some wonderful exception somewhere in the books that allows me to buy automatic weapons and RPGs and such; in which case, I wish I could find it. I wouldn't be selling to Mexico or anyone else, but I would have some fine toys to play with.

No comments: