Monday, November 14, 2022

The knee is improving, (an addition)

and start outpatient PT tomorrow.  One of the bad parts of all this is not being able to sit for long, either the knee or back of the thigh starts aching and you have to move around, trying to find a comfortable position.  Which can be almost impossible.

Supposed to snow today, we'll see how much.

And, of course, doctor's appointments.  I can drive, but it hurts a bit.  And I wouldn't try going very far, which makes the offices being fairly close a better thing than usual.

I haven't been able to shoot, or go out and do anything, and I've been largely ignoring most news, so not a whole lot to write about, "I finished pt and I effing hurt" isn't exactly interesting.  So we'll see if anything worth saying comes about.


Added: this weather is why I wish the surgery had been on the original date: I'd be two months post-surgery and I think this cold wouldn't be bothering me so damn much.  Getting to that appointment later is going to suck.

No comments: