Thursday, November 17, 2022

First time in a while, did some loading last night

Which isn't striking, it's getting the leg into a position where it doesn't start aching while doing such.

Yes, I'm doing the PT stuff.  And have a session with the torturers later today.  It's improving.  I think some of the ache is due to the cold; I really wish I'd been able to get this done at the original date, the healing would be a lot further along.

And, once again, I'm peeing enough at night to be a pain; I was told the first time that it's the body getting rid of the fluids involved in the bruising.  Since there are stairs to deal with to the bathroom, a large bottle by the bed is very helpful.  You can get the urinal bottles like hospitals use, but the volume a lot of nights would require two of them, and I already had the bottle.

One of the nice things about Oklahoma is Braum's.  Ice cream, butter, milk, and food, including some very good biscuits and gravy.  On a morning when I have to eat something before some of the meds and I can't/don't want to cook, it's a good cheap breakfast, and there's one close.

I shall now do my prep for heading to the torture chamber.  May be more later if I survive.

2 comments:

Peaowed said...

Braum's. The best milkshakes and banana splits I've ever had.

Wild, wild west said...

Braum's is second only to Culvers and considerably more economical.

Whatever you do, refrain from referring to the physical therapist's clinic as their "little shop of horrors" within their hearing. Do not ask me how I know this.