Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Amazing what roaches do to draw attention to themselves

I was looking at The Pistolero's place, which led to Right Wing News, which led to this piece of shit written by a roach. I'm not going to quote from it, the level of condescension and contempt for the troops dripping off of it is enough to require a hazmat suit. And a can of raid for the parasite who wrote it.

While calming down a bit I found that the Captain has words on it, and pointed to Uncle Jimbo expressing his opinion. Which is a bit restrained, but the man is a gentleman.

I'm not, particularly, so that's not stopping me. I just cannot find the combination of words that would properly bring across the blind fucking rage I'm feeling right now for that little roach.


Before I go wash out my mouth to get rid of the bad taste, here's another take: It's called 'gonad envy'

No comments: