Opinions large and small, worth everything you pay for them.
Monday, August 17, 2026
I post almost all comments from people,
and here's the 'but': If your comment does something like blame Jews for all ills, I won't. I think it's bullshit, and I don't want it in my place.
You have a problem with that group, fine. I, like many, wonder how the hell so many Jews can support a party that hates their guts and has no problem with the idea of them, and Israel, being wiped out. Doesn't mean I blame them for all.
I like your position. I was raised a nice Irish Catholic boy and have never understood hatred of Jews. I worked in the financial services industry for forty years in the northeast and have zero complaints about the many Jews I worked with or for. Give it a rest folks.
2 comments:
I like your position. I was raised a nice Irish Catholic boy and have never understood hatred of Jews. I worked in the financial services industry for forty years in the northeast and have zero complaints about the many Jews I worked with or for. Give it a rest folks.
Good. I won't frequent any site that promotes antisemitism. It's a sickness, and can border on the deranged.
Post a Comment