Thursday, August 20, 2026

"I am proud of my African heritage"

he says, not mentioning the family history that black Americans might not like.

And, last I heard, most Egyptians have real problems with being described as black.  But hey, he's a politician, what sells works, right?


Californicated fornicates things up worse
.  For the peasant's own good, of course.




It's too bad for David Morens that he didn't get one of those blanket pardons that President Joe Biden handed out to his former colleague, Anthony Fauci. Morens, a former senior advisor at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has pleaded guilty to taking part in a scheme to hide federal records during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking of such, know someone who believes every word- still- that came out of Fauci's mouth, and her standard response to pointing out a bunch of his lies is both "What about Trump's lies?" and "Everything from Fox News is lies."
I'd point out that damn little I post on came from Fox, and those I have are cross-checked, and 'Do you actually think that's the only place I get information?', but it's not worth it.





Short version: "Until the stuff is put in writing for you to read, don't count on anything dealing with suppressors and SBRs and SBSs."



Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to do some constructive things that involve cleaning.

No comments: