Thursday, August 20, 2026

Oh gee, I wonder what they might find...

FBI agents confronted Eric Swalwell with a search warrant when he landed at San Francisco Airport Saturday and seized the former congressman's electronic devices, including his cell phone, as part of a federal criminal investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct, the Daily Mail can exclusively reveal.

The agents, armed with additional court-approved search warrants, then entered his house in Washington, DC, on Sunday, seizing additional undisclosed potential evidence, well-placed sources tell the Daily Mail.


Yes, I know, I took one last look around and ran across this

4 comments:

Dan said...

Swallowswell HAD to realize that it was only a matter of time before this happened. If the FBI finds anything incriminating on his devices and in his home/office it prices he's a moron for not getting rid of it.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking pictures involving eric, fang-fang, a strap-on and xi jingping holding the camera.
-lg

Firehand said...

First thought I had was 'He can't be stupid enough to not have wiped everything in any way related to all this', but considering his past behavior, he may be arrogant enough to think it couldn't happen to him

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Nobody we’ve heard of goes to jail