Thursday, September 12, 2024

Borrowing from friend on the subject of Haitians in Springfield,

Ok, right now the Legacy Media and the Democratic Party (but I repeat myself) are in full voice about how, "Haitian immigrants aren't eating pets!

I really wish they hadn't done that.

Historically-speaking, this sort of full-throated indignant denial will be followed up in a few weeks by, "It was only a couple of pets."

Two weeks later: "It might have been more than a couple."

And ending up with, "It's their culture, you racist!" at about the three to four month mark.

Which sounds about right.  In the meantime, right now,
Haitian migrant wanders around the streets of Springfield, Ohio carrying a dead goose after killing it at a local park. pic.twitter.com/9JUy7qTSsp — Oli London (@OliLondonTV) September 9, 2024

If a picture isn't proof enough, there's audio of a police call from Aug. 26 about four people walking through a park with dead geese in their hands.
 
“I’m sitting here, I’m riding on the trail, I’m going to my orientation for my job today, and I see a group of Haitian people, there was about four of ’em, they all had geese in their hand,” the caller tells the public services dispatcher in the audio recording.

Right in the Legacy Media line: "Well, those aren't pets!"  Etc.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

So, where is the Ohio DEC / DNR? I'm sure none of them had a valid hunting license or a Migratory Waterfowl Stamp. Is it even waterfowl season in Ohio? Those statutes seem to apply to anyone else, why not them? THIS, is our culture.

Leigh
Whitehall, NY

The Random Texan said...

Old Punchline: "The cat's on the roof."
New Punchline: "The cat's on the kitchen counter."

Anonymous said...

1.Reports of Haitians eating pets have been fully debunked
2. 99.9% of Haitians aren't eating pets. Why are Americans talking about it?
3. Yes, Haitians are eating pets ...and it's our fault
4. Why you are racist if you're worrying about Haitian pet-eating