Sunday, April 21, 2024

Let's start this with Wuhan letting a bunch of people pull their control freak out

The World Health Organization’s Dr. Hanna Nohynek testified in court that she advised her government that vaccine passports were not needed but was ignored, despite explaining that the COVID vaccines did not stop virus transmission and the passports gave a false sense of security. The stunning revelations came to light in a Helsinki courtroom where Finnish citizen Mika Vauhkala is suing after he was denied entry to a cafĂ© for not having a vaccine passport.


Google doing more evil.


Considering the things they've been caught at, he's not wrong about the EffingBI

Speaking of, I found out both my Senators and my Rep. in Congress voted to let the warrantless search crap- with extended powers!- continue for two more years.  And, considering these rat bastards, I doubt they'll ever actually try to stop it.
No, I haven't been yelling at them yet.  Partly because the urge to tell them exactly what I think of them is so strong, and because they've demonstrated it won't do any good.  I now find myself in the situation that voting for these bastards would, in far too many ways, just be voting for the leftists, because said bastards don't have the guts or desire to stand up on really important things like this.
Oh, I'm sure they'll have some "We had to for national security!" excuse for their abandoning that oath to uphold the Constitution, and I've not got the stomach to listen to it right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re complaining to our elected reps, same. I've done that and then I end up with the shit sandwich at election time of voting for the R rat who votes for this, or for a D rat who votes for this and much worse too

Dave said...

How would we create a culture that genuinely reveres 4A and 5A?