Thursday, April 25, 2024

Once again, Biden & Minions want to damage the firearms industry in any way possible

and as badly as possible.
The Outdoor Wire has learned the Commerce Department plans to make that “pause” on the issuance of new export licenses for firearms, related components and ammunition permanent.

That announcement, we’ve learned, could come as soon as tomorrow and “most definitely” by the first of next week.

More than a few United States Senators are already less than thrilled at what they call yet another example of Biden administration bureaucratic overreach, but there’s little they can do at this point.


So yell at the clown you have in Congress.  Myself, after their most recent surrenders, I don't know if my asshats will even bother to say anything.

2 comments:

ColdSoldier said...

I don’t think they give a shit anymore and they’re not even hiding it. Both of my “republican” senators and my congressman voted for that latest funding bill. I’ve emailed them all several times previously on the same issues. I give up until treason trials start.

A Pinochet said...

Just remember the Jews you love so much support gun control and hate White independent people like you. I don't see any Jewish groups speaking out against this.

I didn't realize this guy was black. Where the libtards and Jewish groups sticking up for him?
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/04/22/brooklyn-man-convicted-over-gun-hobby-by-biased-ny-court-could-be-facing-harsh-sentence-n2173162