Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why five months in jail? Because the judge is an incompetent fool,

that's why.

Take that robe away from him.  Immediately.


No, I did not watch the speech or aftermath, I really can't afford to replace the tv right now.  I did find this later:
I’ll repeat something I said in an email today, and then on Twitter.

George W. Bush inspired the creation of drunkblogging, but Obama made it hurt
.



In the pursuit of PC At Any Cost, the PuffHost lies its ass off about Mohammed.


'Slightly' haunted house for sale.


I wonder if I could put in an order for one of each...

2 comments:

skidmark said...

re: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/28/decades-old-weapons-cache-discovered-at-school-construction-site/ - seems to depend on your definition of "pristine". Either that or the photos are really bad quality.

stay safe.

Firehand said...

Did say they were wrapped; that may be old grease/waxed paper, in which case under it they may be quite nice.

I'd love to find out