Sunday, September 29, 2013

Not appetizing,

especially for a Sunday morning, but what happens when you get careless:
Found at RS McCain

And no, no idea what the sniper used.


Yeah, interesting map.  With the usual PC crap added.
The next largest grouping of people in the United States by ancestry are those who claim to be English-American.
Predominantly found in the Northwest and West, the number of people directly claiming to be English-American has dropped by 20 million since the 1980 U.S. Census because more citizens have started to identify themselves as American.
With another dose of that:
The surprising number of people across the nation claiming to have American ancestry is due to them making a political statement, or because they are simply uncertain about their direct descendants. Indeed, this is a particularly common feature in the south of the nation, where political tensions between those who consider themselves original settlers and those who are more recent exist.
Translation: "If you don't call yourself a '-American', you're making a political statement or don't know where you came from."
Reply: 'Screw you, Jerreat, you PC-brained bigoted twit.'
Let's see, what hyphenated-American should I call myself?  The Cherokee, or Scot, or English, or Irish?  Answer is, I don't:  I AM American.  And you can kiss my ass.

You'll notice there's not listing for Scots, either. 


On September 18 USA Today, in a front page story, reported the following: "Newly uncovered IRS documents show the agency flagged political groups based on the content of their literature, raising concerns specifically about 'anti-Obama rhetoric,' inflammatory language and 'emotional' statements made by non-profits seeking tax-exempt status."
Not only have ABC, CBS and NBC not reported this story they've flat out stopped covering the IRS scandal on their evening and morning shows. It's been 85 days since ABC last touched the story on June 26. NBC hasn't done a report for 84 days and CBS last mentioned the IRS scandal 56 days ago on July 24.
But we're supposed to trust
This agency, and the ones who won't do anything about this, and
The news media that don't bother with reporting this.


I repeat: our President and John Effing Kerry want to give arms and air support to the associates of these people.


Are .gov schools a form of child abuse?  Looks like it.


A racially-inspired islam-connected attempted mass murder... not exactly big news to the major media, is it?

And that's all I've got for now.


5 comments:

Gerry N. said...

I too, know my ancestry. Half Norwegian, the other half a mix of English, Irish, Scots and Welsh.

I am 100% American - made in the USA of Northern European parts, and damn well proud of it too.

Keith said...

I'm not American, and my ancestry is Heinz 57 varieties, including Jewish.

In with that, there are also a lot of distant relations living in this area, I'm related to some of them on both my mother's side and my father's side

Now where's that banjo?

Sendarius said...

making a political statement, or because they are simply uncertain about their direct descendants.

I, for one, don't know my DESCENDANTS.
Oh, OK, I know my kids, but I don't know my grand-kids - they haven't been born yet.

I despise fools. They usually don't know that they don't know what they are talking about.

Firehand said...

I must admit that that bad choice of word passed by me.

Dammit, what I could've done with that...

markm said...

Three of my grandparents, born between 1900 and 1910, were each some mix of English, Scot, and German, plus a trace of Italian in one grandmother. The fourth one was French, but I don't know if that means French-Canadian (and probably part Algonquian), or directly from France. (He would not have stood out in an Ojibwa tribal meeting, nor in Marseilles.)

So I'm just "American", and if anyone wants a more specific answer, he can do the geneology charts. I've got better uses for my time.