Monday, August 31, 2009

One of the reasons I have so little respect

for a lot of 'feminists':
Take young feminist writer Anastasia Higginbotham's political motivation for becoming a lesbian. "Sleeping with women... is also something I aspired to as a die-hard advocate for women," writes Higginbotham in an essay, "Chicks Goin' At It." "I worried (and still do occasionally) that I was taking on lesbianism out of loyalty to a cause, fearful that my capacity to sleep with the bad guys was bad for PR."
Males are all bad guys. Who you sleep with, male or female, is a matter of 'loyalty to a cause' instead of who gets you hot.

No wonder so many of these clowns are willing to give people like Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton a pass; what's a little sexual assault or rape or manslaughter(I guess, to be properly pc, you'd have to make that 'personslaughter' or 'womynslaughter by patriarchal beast')when they're 'for the cause', when you're willing to decide who you'll sleep with out of 'loyalty to the cause'?

No comments: