Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Evansville Police Department: We'll break your door

and throw in grenades anytime we think the 'threat matrix' demands it. Even if we're at the WRONG EFFING ADDRESS."

And even though they admit it was the WRONG EFFING ADDRESS, Laptops and a cellphone belonging to Stephanie Milan...were seized in the raid and remained in police possession on Friday.
Why? Trying to fish for something to justify this crap?
Equally despressing is all the comments in the "They had to do it that way, good job!" vein.


Speaking of idiots 'enforcing the law', this from Minneapolis:
A Minneapolis man says he suffered a concussion after receiving a beating from five police officers who attacked him after they noticed he was carrying a gun in his waist band, WCCO-TV in Minnesota reports.

The problem is, Zachary King has a concealed carry permit to lawfully carry the firearm. He argues police still attacked him anyway as he was leaving a local nightclub on Father’s Day night even after he told them he was carrying the permit.

“’I have my conceal and carry, and it’s my gun.’ And soon as I said that he grabbed me by my neck, slammed me against the wall, snatched my gun out the holster, started waving it in the air saying ‘gun, gun, gun,’” King said.
And it went downhill from there.


And from the Fast Food Rejects With Police Powers known as the TSA,
John Gross, a resident of Indianapolis' south side, was leaving Florida with the remains of his grandfather -- Mario Mark Marcaletti, a Sicilian immigrant who worked for the Penn Central Railroad in central Indiana -- in a tightly sealed jar marked "Human Remains."...
"They opened up my bag, and I told them, 'Please, be careful. These are my grandpa's ashes,'" Gross told RTV6's Norman Cox. "She picked up the jar. She opened it up.

"I was told later on that she had no right to even open it, that they could have used other devices, like an X-ray machine. So she opened it up. She used her finger and was sifting through it. And then she accidentally spilled it."

So not only did she violate TSA rules, SHE WAS STIRRING HER FINGER AROUND IN THE ASHES. And then
"She didn't apologize. She started laughing. I was on my hands and knees picking up bone fragments. I couldn't pick up all, everything that was lost. I mean, there was a long line behind me."
Chances of this arrogant, nasty bitch being fired? Zero.


Hey, you can get Gunwalker t-shirts again!


Apparently there's a lot of "You look silly" going 'round about the Utilikilt; I imagine we'll hear more when the 5.11 kilts start shipping. As to the 'wear a REAL kilt or don't wear one at all', when it's in the 90's or above, several yards of wool isn't real fun; pleated cotton isn't bad at all. If you don't like them, don't wear one(sounds a lot like the '1911 pistols SUCK!' thing, doesn't it?)


Some of Obama's words catch up with him(again); Maddow and other NBC/MSNBC clowns hardest hit.


“We now confront the spectacle of the president of the United States behaving as an emperor, and the cabinet officer entrusted with the security of the nation as his court jester,” Quayle continued,
Except there's nothing funny about what they're doing.



Attention, tourists: the buffalo has right of way. And will beat hell out of you if you don't believe it.

3 comments:

Mattexian said...

*Sigh* Seems like most of the news stories make me want to go fondle my AK and wish the Zombipocolypse would hurry up and get here.

The disparaging remarks about Utilikilts and similar models: I just ignore them anyway, since I don't see them wearing their self-righteous "Traditional" to run to Wally-World. And the ladies don't seem to mind any difference at RenFest! ;)

Anonymous said...

A thought just occurred to me - what if these "wrong address" raids are not accidents?

Think of it: if you weren't too eager to raid a particular house, because it might get you shot or something, what better way to get out of it than to just say "Oops, wrong house?"

And if you were on the take, it would be a deniable way to tip off the target of the raid that he needs to do his laundry - raid the house next door, and the commotion will alert him without any troublesome phone records.

Windy Wilson said...

Good point, anonymous.
I was thinking that TSA stood for Teatro de la Seguridad del Absurdo.
Theater of absurd (valueless)security