What's really bad is finding an old ad from the 1960's, prior to 1968, of all the stuff you could buy simply by writing a letter and sending a check to the distributors. Oh, wow, the stuff...
I actually knew a guy (in his later years) who bought a Lahti L-39 back in the day. He said on a weekend, he used to hire some beefy high school kid for the day to help hump his chunk of armor plate target down range. Civilians were allowed weekend access to a range at Ft. Ord back then. I went through basic there in '74.
1 comment:
1960's indeed. Here ya go.
https://gunsmagazine.com/classic-issues/classic-guns-magazine-editions/
I actually knew a guy (in his later years) who bought a Lahti L-39 back in the day. He said on a weekend, he used to hire some beefy high school kid for the day to help hump his chunk of armor plate target down range. Civilians were allowed weekend access to a range at Ft. Ord back then. I went through basic there in '74.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahti_L-39
Post a Comment