Post here.
Next question is how many clowns in Congress who are either corrupt or connected(can't really be one or the other, can it?) will be screaming?
Next question is how many clowns in Congress who are either corrupt or connected(can't really be one or the other, can it?) will be screaming?
Kristin Welker: I won't allow you to talk about Abdul El Sayed's family terror ties because it might affect public opinion. [Pitch increases] I won't allow you to talk about Abdul El Sayed's family terror ties! [Pitch increase 2X] It's not fair to talk about Abdul El Sayed's family's terror ties! [add a Sam Kinnison chorus of ah! ah! ah's! here]
Sen. Tim Scott: Have you lost your ever-loving mind? Of COURSE I'm going to talk about El Sayed's family terror ties, you weirdo.
Yes, he will. And did. And they should continue to do so, no matter how much the 'news' clowns hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment