It took a few rounds to figure out elevation at 200 yards, less drop than my handloads, between higher velocity and that more ballistically efficient bullet shape. The rifle has a Vortex Strike Eagle scope which has four stadia lines below the center dot, with a vertical arrow at the bottom below the bottom line. Wound up with the fourth line being on the bullseye got this
Yes, I pulled one high. Really, that five below is not bad, being about 3 1/2" center to center of the furthest apart. For subsonic ammo in the last group at the end of a hot day from me, not bad at all. I'll have to get some more of this, and I wish Federal would market the bullets for handloading.
Yes, I pulled one high. Really, that five below is not bad, being about 3 1/2" center to center of the furthest apart. For subsonic ammo in the last group at the end of a hot day from me, not bad at all. I'll have to get some more of this, and I wish Federal would market the bullets for handloading.
That's a Birchwood Casey 17.25" Shoot n See target, and I like the things.
No comments:
Post a Comment