the shoulder is still a ways from normal. Flexibility in good shape, strength still needs work but limits on pushing it. Damned if, at this point, I want to find myself having to have any more repair work done.
Spotted a web of bagworms in the pecan tree, just about two feet further up than the pruning pole can reach, so used the dolly to bring the ladder around, set it up, and cut the branch they're on and got it down. No more I can spot right now, I'll watch it the next while.
The shoulder is telling me to take it easy, between this today and the bicycle the last few days; the PT was right, that is more wearing on the shoulder than I'd thought. I'll probably skip that today and let it rest.*
Lord, there's a lot of stuff I want to do, but between this and- in a couple of cases- waiting on parts, I can't yet.
*Yes, it's hot and humid outside, but that's not why I'm skipping today, honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment