Two of my daughters who were forced to take the jab. One is a nurse and one was in college. One miscarried three times before finally carrying to term. If I ever meet Fauci in person, I'll be spending the night in jail.
Far more men and women need to lose their lives over their role in these crimes against humanity. The numbers likely run into the tens if not hundreds of thousands of co-conspirators.
I guess he's untouchable in a LEGAL proceeding, but he should be liable for his LIES that caused women to lose babies and suffer physically themselves! What he did was not part of his job so he should be PERSONALLY sued! I'm sure there are some women in FLORIDA who suffered Fauci's lies and lost babies - FL has the guts to charge him with STATE Crimes!
5 comments:
It was safe and effective. At killing children in the womb and old folks. They just forgot to add the rest.
And illegal alien invaders were not required to get the poison.
Two of my daughters who were forced to take the jab. One is a nurse and one was in college. One miscarried three times before finally carrying to term. If I ever meet Fauci in person, I'll be spending the night in jail.
Far more men and women need to lose their lives over their role in these crimes against humanity. The numbers likely run into the tens if not hundreds of thousands of co-conspirators.
I guess he's untouchable in a LEGAL proceeding, but he should be liable for his LIES that caused women to lose babies and suffer physically themselves! What he did was not part of his job so he should be PERSONALLY sued! I'm sure there are some women in FLORIDA who suffered Fauci's lies and lost babies - FL has the guts to charge him with STATE Crimes!
Post a Comment