on a few points, but to borrow from Larry Correia 'He's not been great, but he's so much better than I expected.'
Well, Shooting News Weekly made a list of what all he's been involved in this time, and it's so much better. Not just 'better than Harris would've been', but BETTER. Most lately by the 'The NFA registration list is unconstitutional' ruling, and I'm just as anxious as most everyone else to find out the details from ATF, who've got to be not only worrying about getting majorly sued, but really pissing off a President who doesn't mind pissing on people who do that.
There's been some arguing about the cost of suppressors and SBRs, but I'd bet that, with no NFA crap the companies have to do on them anymore, the cost of at least suppressors will come down. How much? No idea, but I'd bet at least some.
No comments:
Post a Comment