That was yesterday.
Today it still shows ...we are actively working to get you a new delivery date.
Really? How long does that take?
Added: Still showing the same thing. And, not having had to look for such before, I find that there's no place on their website to say "Hey, what's going on?" Unless you're a paid shipper, of course.
And yes, I have advised the shipper, maybe they can find out something.
And yes, I have advised the shipper, maybe they can find out something.
6 comments:
at least they notified you. usps just leaves me hanging, especially if it goes to memphis where it will set for 3 to 5 days then get shipped to the wrong connecting distro center. then it usually goes back to memphis for a couple days while they figure out where it was supposed to be a week ago. sometimes it will go to baltimore or even back out west to set a few more days just for fun. good luck getting your order.
I am waiting on a scope from Happy Antelope Limited, a large firm in Nevada. UPS said that they had made two attempts to deliver my package and then returned it to the sending point. I then yelled at UPS and contacted HAL. HAL was most perplexed because UPS told them that the scope never left Sal Lake City. HAL is sending another one out tomorrow by FedEx.
They lost it. Where I am UPS runs mon, wed, Friday only. Always get notices - arriving Tuesday!
"Actively working". Right. Which seems to imply there is such a thing as "inactively working"?
Might as well start the claim process now. I'm still waiting for them to find a scope & rings they "incorrectly sorted" in 2012.
Stolen. Scrambling for replacement item.
Post a Comment