Friday, August 14, 2020

Before I hit bed, a Scene from the Range

Sir:
In case you'd never noticed, 10mm tends to be a bit more expensive than, say, 9mm or .40S&W.  Yes, our price is higher than some places you'll find on Ammoseek, at least until you add in the shipping.

So your comments about 'gouging' and 'theft' were not appreciated.

PS: I saw one of your targets.  You need to go back to a .22 or 9 until you can manage to shoot smaller than dinner plate-size groups at 20 feet.

Sincerely, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I appreciate higher prices when demand rises. It's the only reasonable way to keep something on the shelves so that you have something for that one guy who REALLY needs it, vice that guy who just wants to add it to the 5000 he has at home already. Higher prices is how us capitalists control market demand fluctuations. Since I know this, I stock up when prices are low.

--generic

skybill said...

Hi Firehand...,
Do I detect from the post of "any-mouse" that a "Shoot Off" at the range is due in the near future??????
Please keep us posted!!
Personally , I think "10mm" may be a "COOL ROUND!!" But "mouse" forgets that a .22short fired out of a 1908 Stevens Junior will kill you just as dead!!!!

Audentes, fortuna, Ivat,
skybill