Wednesday, January 08, 2014

I've had some but the last few days

that produced a very sore throat, a stuffed and runny sinus system, and general tired.

And I flat hate having a runny nose.

The good news of the day: Rep. "The shoulder thing that goes up" McCarthy is leaving Congress.  If you've not heard why I call her that,
She had no damned idea what she was talking about, and tried desperately to avoid answering, but the interviewer wouldn't let her get away with it.  NO idea what she's talking about, but she felt entitled to make laws to prevent honest citizens from having firearms with features she didn't like, until she could get around to flat banning all firearms.

Cancer is nasty, with the exception of people like Stalin and Hitler and Castro I don't think I could wish it on anyone; Really do hope it can be treated, but I AM glad she's gone.  Borrowing Seans' last line, Goodbye. Good riddance. Get well.




1 comment:

emdfl said...

Considering what she and her ilk wish on those of us belonging to he gun-culture, I hope it's untreatable and that she's allergic to ALL forms of pain medication.
We need to STOP with the "nice guy" treatment of these SSP{scum sucking pigs(and that's doing dis-service to pigs)}.