Monday, November 02, 2015

Before the surgery everyone who'd had it told me

"Don't push it".  I have to note that pain is a good limiter on pushing it.  I was given one exercise to to in the time before the stitches are pulled, and consider how it hurts that's quite enough.  I can now prop my right hand up and use it a bit, but that's about it.

So, in my efforts to not go nuts doing nothing, a few links:
More San Francisco idiots worried about being too hard on the people who rob them.

And when the bastard gets more people killed, he'll bitch that it's because everybody wouldn't bow down to him.

Anyone think any of the Democrats will think holding Obama to the law is more important than "He's a Democrat!" ? 

More non-existant vote fraud.

And that's my contribution for now

No comments: