Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A re-post: pre-attack indicators and situational awareness (update)

reading Limatunes post reminded me of this, and I dug it up:
Just a gathering of things I've run into over time
From Xavier, this one and this one.

From a place called TDA Training, which I hadn't seen before

From Blue Sheepdog, which I also hadn't seen before
Similar from PoliceOne, with more links

Something from James

I had a link a year or so ago that had some very good information, including pics to illustrate each warning sign, but I can't find it. If I do, I'll add it here. Here it is, thanks to kanigit:
Managing Contacts(pdf document)

And if you've got a good one, let me know in comments and I'll add it, and put this on the sidebar

Added: from Tam, a good way to put it:
 Not that there's anything wrong with hardware per se, but it's good to have some software upgrades, too. You know, so you have the correct drivers installed.


Tam said...


You're welcome. ;)

Firehand said...

I don't believe it; I've actually already GOT that one!

Of course, I have no idea how I originally found it, and it may have been something at your place, so...