Friday, October 02, 2026

I added this to the 'campus rape' post, but I'll add it in here too

Camille Paglia is very tired of the "Women are all helpless victims, everything is someone else's- preferably a male's- fault!" crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

camille once said i believe that if women were in charge of civilization we would still be living in grass huts

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a repeat of the Duke lacrosse team allegations, complete with a Jane Doe accuser. I hate when the accuser is protected and not the defendant. After all, isn't the defendant supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?

But let's say unlike that case that wrecked those men's reputations that this is 100% true, I'd still be inclined to give the accused a pass under the guise of "Hormones made me do it".

If that shit argument can excuse a woman murdering her children, which there's ample proof in the form of donations and fem-fans, then let the same standards apply to the men.
-lg