She's got great tits, but beyond that, I'm very unimpressed, except with her ability to piss of the stupid people. I revere her for that. I've seen better looking and more intelligent women dancing in Atlanta strip clubs.
Oddly, the question of intelligence comes from college educated people who believe children should be executed, people with a different opinion should be executed, law enforcement should be executed. Should I continue?
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I find her very attractive and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Of course at my age, I wouldn't be able to do much of anything to her! -lg
Apparently, she's also an astute businesswoman, she's pretty darned good with a handgun, and even knows a little about car repair. But pissing off blue-haired cat ladies and lesbo athletes is her greatest skill.
I have found that when looking at beautiful women, they tend to be more attractive when they are smiling. I guess it just makes them look more normal, instead of the typical left wing women who go around with a frown on their face, like they are just waiting to screech at something that they deem to be against their beliefs.
6 comments:
I must say ESR is one smart fellow! I've been following him on X since I got on there.
Known of him for years.
She's got great tits, but beyond that, I'm very unimpressed, except with her ability to piss of the stupid people. I revere her for that. I've seen better looking and more intelligent women dancing in Atlanta strip clubs.
Oddly, the question of intelligence comes from college educated people who believe children should be executed, people with a different opinion should be executed, law enforcement should be executed. Should I continue?
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.
Personally, I find her very attractive and wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Of course at my age, I wouldn't be able to do much of anything to her!
-lg
Apparently, she's also an astute businesswoman, she's pretty darned good with a handgun, and even knows a little about car repair. But pissing off blue-haired cat ladies and lesbo athletes is her greatest skill.
I have found that when looking at beautiful women, they tend to be more attractive when they are smiling. I guess it just makes them look more normal, instead of the typical left wing women who go around with a frown on their face, like they are just waiting to screech at something that they deem to be against their beliefs.
Post a Comment