Friday, September 18, 2026

I didn't like it when the Democrats have done this crap, I don't like it

when some Republicans do it.  McConnell needs to be out of the Senate and go home, and this Hoeven needs a serious kick in the ass.


El-Sayed & Co. are trying to cover some of his backtrail, because they don't want people pointing to stuff he's said and done supporting terrorists and hating on homosexuals.  For a bunch of leftists loving on terrorists is no big deal, but wanting gays done away with, well, that's bad.


Speaking of terrorists, sounds like the People's Republic of MA needs some serious cleaning out.  When a 'child protective services' bunch can do crap like this and get away with it...



And, just as a close to this,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’d like the number of the taxidermist that did him. He almost looked lifelike. And the animatronics….perfect.

Gregb said...

Sounds like there needs to be a party in a school district in MA

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that. They wheeled him in there like Capt. Pike: "Beep once for 'Yes', twice for 'No', and he couldn't even do that much.
I'm not a supporter of Maid, but damn! If ever someone needed it, it's Mitch.
-lg