Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Decisions, decisions...

Outdoor range.  Want to go.  Hot today(still), with a bit more wind than I like for trying loads.  Maybe a couple of degrees hotter tomorrow but lower winds.  So, if I go, it'll be tomorrow.  Long as I have some shade and plenty to drink should be good.  Uncomfortable, but good.

Speaking of weather: the news and weather weenies have been having conniptions the last couple of weeks, you'd swear they didn't know it's most always hot in late June.  I don't know if they're deliberately trying to scare people for some reason* or just being dumb.

*Yes, it may be connected to 'Globular Warmering!', who knows?  They do, and they're not telling.

3 comments:

Rob said...

It seems they CAN sell you on the idea that being warmer in the summer is a new thing... but that is how the Big Lie works.

1chota said...

A few years back one of the female talking heads on the local tv station asked the weatherman if there was a name for all this hot weather we have been having lately?
He said yes.
she asked 'what is it?'
He said 'summer'.
(yes she was blonde.

Anonymous said...

Agree 100%. Years ago I switched to the "original" high endurance. It was not the same. The same was true of the after shave. I saw some online at a "country store" type place. Someone told me not to buy the stuff as it was cheap made in China with a fake label. My Dad used original Old Spice all his life. I have also, until now. I don't know how much longer I will support people who have no respect for me. Getting toooo old...