Thursday, January 19, 2023

Go to PT

after a night of not-so-good sleep.  Then to surgeon for last follow-up.  Then do some shopping that was needed.  Then home.

Toilet did something stupid, the tube that fills the bowl came off the float valve.  Get that straightened out, floor dried, and fan blowing to make sure all's dry.

Now my knees ache(expected), my brain has decided A Toilet Disaster Will Happen(not expected, but my brain won't shut up at times), and I need to get up and start something cooking.  But I really don't want to.

It's not really a "Eff my life!" day, but close enough to really mess with me.

Added: figured out the stupid toilet thing: city was working on a water leak down the street, so there was air in the line, and the first thing to be used since was the toilet, and the blurp from that caused the hose to come off.

No comments: