Friday, July 17, 2020

Lots of first-time gun buyers, and as a bonus

a lot of media seem to refuse to note that the riots by leftists have anything to do with it; oh no, it's all the fault of the Wuhan Lung Wrack.

Place I work part-time, LOTS of first-time and  "I had a gun years ago and sold it/gave it away, but now I need one" buyers.  And the beginners classes and CCW classes, and the guys who do private lessons, are slammed.  Which means not only "I want a gun" but " and I need to know how to use it."

Lots of politicians are crapping their diapers over this.  Both because of the sales and training jumps, and because all those new buyers(in some states) are finding out just how stupid the laws are and- the big one- they're not likely to take it quietly when the anti-rights people tell them "You cannot be allowed to own this."  Plus one more feed-in:


No comments: