Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Speaking of Governors who need a reminder that they're not an emperor,

the clown in Washington really needs a reminder that he's not royalty, he's an employee.
“I don’t know any other way to characterize it, when we have an order from governors, both Republicans and Democrats, that basically are designed to protect people’s health, literally their lives, to have a president of the United States basically encourage insubordination, to encourage illegal activity.
Insubordination, 'Insubordinate implies failure or refusal to submit to the authority of a superior:' ...  See what I mean about 'thinks he owns us'?

More:
“To have an American president to encourage people to violate the law, I can’t remember any time during my time in America where we have seen such a thing,” Inslee continued.
You made orders, that does not make them law, far as I know.  So screw you, Inslee.

No comments: