Thursday, September 11, 2014

Well, of course, ALL school cops

need grenade launchers!


How do we do that?”
“By destroying monogamy!” they shouted.
How can we destroy monogamy?

Their answer left me dumbstruck, breathless, disbelieving my ears.  Was I on planet earth?  Who were these people?
“By promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitution and homosexuality!” they resounded.


When you can see the shock wave of the eruption approaching...

Speaking of volcanoes


Police in Australia have apologised after leaving 230 grams of plastic explosives in a suitcase at Sydney airport as part of a training exercise.

The explosives, left at the airport for almost a month, were found by a woman who was given the suitcase as a replacement after her own was damaged during a flight.


My last thing for this night.  For anybody who might stumble across this blog and wonder why my response to 'forgive' in relation to 9/11 is "In a pigs ass."

Never forgive them, and never forget.

No comments: