Monday, May 17, 2010

The President's buttmonkey apologized to the effing PRC for OUR human rights record...

The PRC. Censorship, mass arrests, lots and LOTS of executions. As I recall, after they execute you they still send your family a bill for the cost of the cartridge.
He said U.S. officials did not whitewash the American record and in fact raised on its [their?] own a new immigration law in Arizona that requires police to ask about a person’s immigration status if there is suspicion the person is in the country illegally.
I shall refrain from further comment at this point; my hand aches, and I really don't want to degenerate into that kind of language.

3 comments:

BobG said...

That's what happens when you start getting loans from a country like China.

"When you take the King's shilling...".

Firehand said...

I don't really think it's that; I think the bastards actually AGREE with the bullshit. And admire the PRC.

Keith said...

Ironically, in Northern China, there is a continual problem with illegal migration of Norks accross the border. From what I can make out, when they get caught, they get shipped home (presumably for re-education in correct thinking),

but,

there is such a disparity in oportunities between the now bourgoise and corrupted PRC and the worker's paradise provided by Dear Leader, that those with obviously incorrect thinking, keep going back, time and time again.

Strange one that...

Oh yes, no such things as unemployment benefit or state health care in the PRC, and I've still to meet a Chinese (anywhere) who's life's ambition is to live on welfare. I suspect that like Pinochet's Chile, there is a real chance of the PRC evolving into a prosperous free market democracy. (something that the third way appears to be an absolute poison to)