Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If you have a BSA Sportsman-Five

like this one, and need a magazine, I received a message from a gentleman in Britain who has one:
I have a spare magazine for a BSA Sportsman 5. It is in perfect working order although the bluing is worn as we might expect. I am happy to sell it to anyone who wants it and I will ship it abroad if you cover my costs. Email me at: charleseshepherd at yahoo point co point uk, if you want to discuss it. I am in Birmingham, England: the home of BSA.
So if you're looking for one, might get hold of him.

Yes, the 'point' in the address is from me; you know what it means.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Back in the 80s, a BSA magazine was worth more than the rifle!

There's a nice little niche for someone who's good at sheet metal work.

Arthur said...

Since it's a british address that 'point' should read 'fullstop' instead. :P