Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have moved out of the dinosaur era!

I have DSL!! And so far, it's real nice. MUCH faster than the dial-up I'd still been using.

Yesterday was range day; more on that later. For now I'll just say windy as hell, but if I get a chance at Bambi and blow it, it won't be the fault of the 8mm.

Has anyone tried any of the 7.62x25 hollowpoints, like the Wolf Gold? Actually expand? One of the things fired yesterday was the TT33; if you put a bigger front sight on, and could either get used to the grip angle or maybe add something to the bottom rear to change it a bit...


In actual news, if my credit card started charging me for paying my account every month, they'd be talking to an ex-customer.


As the man says, you'd think the prosecutor would be more worried about doing the damned job right, but noooo, MUCH more vital to screw with people who find errors. Speaking of a sorry excuse for law enforcement...


If you've made a comment the last few days and seen no response, I promise I've read them, I just haven't gotten around to answering any that need it; yes, I am behind.


Hanson's opinion on Obama voting 'present' on Afghanistan. Personal opinion: this hack didn't mean a word about it when he said 'Stan was a necessary war; it was just his way of whacking at Bush in Iraq. And now that the responsibility is on him...


So Temple University is full of bedwetters who're a-skeered of that nasty Wilders guy; and read this 'excuse' for trying to cancel the invitation to speak:
"The decision to allow Mr. Wilders to share his viewpoints is a danger not only for the public safety of Muslims and the honor of the core principle of Islam, but also for academic integrity and objectivity on campus."
'Academic integrity and objectivity' means hearing opinions and thoughts, including those you don't like, dumbass; it does NOT mean refusing someone a chance to speak because you don't like them. And while I admit to not being all that smart, his speaking is a danger to 'the honor of the core principle of Islam'? What the HELL does that mean? Are you slipping and admitting that you can't deal with people who stand against you, or am I missing something here?

Damn, Day by Day comes up fast, now.

No comments: