Friday, June 17, 2005

No postal match today

I was going to hit the range this evening and shoot the .22 portion of Og's match tonight, but had the chance to have dinner with my son, so guess which I did?

There's a place that calls itself Johnny Carrino's Country Italian, and we went there. Right now I'm so full it's terrible.

The afternoon went to pruning trees in the back. No storm damage, just some long branches that needed it, and I finally figured out how to reach them without them falling on my head when they cut through. You hear a section thump into the ground and leave a depression, you don't want the depression in any of your body parts. It was about 85 today, and the humidity after last nights' storms was trying to match it, so it was fairly bloody uncomfortable. But a shower and dinner took care of that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to digest.

By the way, I tried to order a Duracoat kit today, but every time I tried to check out, it popped up with 'there is nothing in your cart'. Stupid system.

No comments: