Monday, May 02, 2011

Appears I was incorrect; I thought Osama

had assumed ambient temperature at Tora Bora. Ah, well, I've been wrong before.

I tend to think not displaying the body and giving it a suitable funeral(bacon or hog guts in abundance) was a mistake; screw sensitivities.

I was up last night when Obama made his announcement; annoyed hell out of me. Podium empty, then he comes out of a door somewhere down the hall and strides to the podium, and proceeds to give a blank-faced speech. Looked like he didn't really care that Osama was dead, just a 'happy announcement' with no emotion showing(at least for the part of it I watched).

Ah well, he dead.

Oh, since it appears that info from Gitmo detainees helped lead to this, wonder if any of the usual suspects will shut up about Gitmo?

Added: To Pakistan: Fuck you. Sincerely, etc.

1 comment:

Windy Wilson said...

You thought he was adding to the organic fertilizer levels in Tora Bora, I contended that he was living outside Tucson or in Dearborn, two places where his writ runs long and our authorities would never think to look.

Yeah, the blank-faced delivery bothered me, but then, he thinks that this is all a misunderstanding that could be smoothed over if we all just got along and would look the other way on their internal activities like in Coastal Jordan, Spain, and the Balkans.