I went to the outdoor range, and heat I can handle, but when your nose is constantly running, with occasional fits of sneezing, it makes it a lot harder to handle. I think I lost more moisture out my nose than I did from sweating. And it makes you ache, and makes it harder to focus.
Yes, I tested some loads anyway, with mixed results. I did not try the .300 Blackout because by the time I finished with about half the other stuff, I had to pack it in.
Not a good day for that. Or anything else, really.
4 comments:
I've had allergies all my life, when they start I try one of those 24 hr pills and see how it does. If it's not doing it I try a different one the next day. What works for me changes year to year sometimes, it just does. There are several different active ingredient in the different meds.
Astepro allergy sufferer for years it works.
Find honey that is very local and start consuming it in small quantities with as many meals as possible. I think it is God's remedy that we are sometimes missing.
For most of my life I had ZERO allergies. I was the farm kid that got stuck in the hay loft for months every summer when everyone was bailing hay. I was snorting black boogers the whole time because all the other kids couldn't handle the crud.
Now that I'm old I'm super happy I can get bulk diphenhydramine for cheap because allergies aren't something that happens to other people anymore.
Post a Comment