Wednesday, May 08, 2024

My, isn't she a nice little racist?

Chanequa Walker-Barnes is an associate professor of practical theology at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia, which claims a Baptist identity. Her oration was published in A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal.

“Dear God, Please help me to hate White people,” opens the prayer. “Or at least to want to hate them. At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively.”

“I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist,” she continues.

"I don't mean the few nice, know-their-place white people, I just mean everyone else".  Isn't that just wonderful?

She's got a really strange belief system, when she prays for help hating people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect convert for the AntiChrist

Justin_O_Guy said...

Yeah,, I'm thinking she doesn't Really Need any help with hating whitey.

Anonymous said...

Just had to see her name to know.
-lg

Anonymous said...

So long as she doesn't mind that whatever she says, writes, and feels is equally reciprocated right back at her. Don't start none, won't be none.